- KINT helps users to never lose their friends and colleagues and stay connected with them throughout their life.
- Unlike the existing chatting and messaging applications, KINT allows its users to have full control and flexibility in displaying their contact information.
- KINT accommodates unlimited number of members in a group as against the limit set by some existing apps. A main group or any sub-group under it can have even tens of thousands of users as its members.
- Unlimited sub-groups within the main group and unlimited sub-groups within a sub-group is a feature unique to KINT.
- However large a group is, KINT takes only a split second to update data or process information without any problem.
- Unlike other apps, KINT is completely free of boring advertisements, harmful spam, fake friend requests and hassles of the sort.
A group administrator can register new users and fill their contact details. The admin can also send alerts, notifications and reminders to particular people or everyone in the group.
Users can control and update their own information so others have the relevant contact details and the information they want them to see.
Deployment of KINT is as easy as ABC. Users can install and start using the app by following four simple steps:
- Download and install the app from the App Store or Google Play
- Add your mobile phone number and enter your password
- Get OTP on your phone and insert it for confirmation
- Open the app and enter your group